User Reviews & Ratings - NATTOKINASE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NATTOKINASE.

«NATTOKINASE Information

See products with NATTOKINASE

9/23/2013 4:28:20 PM

Reviewer: Dee M, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Heart has remained in Atrial Fibrillation for 9 years. Took Coumadin following several orthopedic surgeries, but am not willing to take it long term. Have taken Nattokinase for at least 3 years. Recently had a cardiac catheterization and they found no blockages. I attribute that to the nattokinase.

7/28/2013 8:40:03 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Have AF. No blood clots in over 10 years! No side effects.

5/31/2013 8:51:37 AM

Reviewer: keydet54@gmail.com, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have atrial fibrillation. Nattokinase is my treatment of choice, as opposed to coumadin or xarelto. NO SIDE EFFECTS.

1/21/2013 2:05:25 PM

Reviewer: prioris, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have Peripheral Artery Disease. I got it in my late 40s due to blood coagulation problem. I also had very high cholesterol (over 300+ my entire life). I had difficulty walking by age 50. I put myself on high dose nattokinase and serrapeptase and the symptoms disappeared within 6 weeks. You will know it is working within 1 month. I eat as much cholesterol as I want. I have been on this over 6 yea ... Show Full Comment

9/29/2012 8:45:42 PM

Reviewer: cocli91405, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've suffered high blood pressure and high triglyceride levels. I have suffered what it used to a "minor" heart attack in the past due to a blockage of artery in my heart. But since taking nattokinase, I have been able to control my blood pressure without drug prescriptions, and my triglycerides and the good cholesteral level are normal. And all this, without going to extremes in wat ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber