User Reviews & Ratings - BANABA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BANABA.

«BANABA Information

See products with BANABA

7/23/2015 10:40:23 PM

Reviewer: unoka2, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i have a high nao i need insulin after brekfast 10 o klock I drink 1 cup of banaba tea and ampalaya t ea and the sugar goos down 93 after lunch two hour latter drink again 1 cup of mixt tea and diner time my sugar 126 or 136 I need insulin and before I go tosleep drink one more cup of tea even my leg problem is better I hope everybodi do the same and get better

6/19/2015 3:21:55 AM

Reviewer: Dialin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This is the best supplement I am using for my diabetes and weight loss. Just a simple tea for breakfast with a bit of milk and plain tea after dinner before I sleep. It really WORKS!!! for A$2.60 of 12 teabags everyone in my workplace says WOW!Asking for "What is your secret?" BANABA TEA BAG...simple!

1/31/2014 4:17:16 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
very good

7/31/2013 3:25:38 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using banaba in a combo pill with berberine and so far it has been working well with controlling my blood sugar levels. especially with my morning levels prior to breakfast.

5/27/2012 6:50:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
It lowered my blood sugar right away. I use it along with diet and exercise seems to control my sugar. My diet is mostly meat and veggies. For something sweet I have been able to find sugar free ice cream.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?