User Reviews & Ratings - COCONUT OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COCONUT OIL.

«COCONUT OIL Information

See products with COCONUT OIL

«Previous 11-15 of 15
2/14/2014 11:58:47 AM

Reviewer: Phoebe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I had itching so bad on my legs and stomach area. I rub the coconut oil all over and the itching stopped. I also use it for cracked heels and feet. It's a miracle worker.

7/30/2013 2:32:02 PM

Reviewer: cris1969, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm using for skin and scrub. I must say It's the only thing that seems to make my skin feel like its not dying for thirst... Now I'm reading on all the other ways it can be use. So far completely satisfied..

2/6/2013 12:04:06 PM

Reviewer: laurinda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i have dermatitis all over and peri oral dermatitus. i started using vco on my face and body twice a day and im impressed with the results. at first it caused a flair up of dermatitus on my face so i stopped and for a couple days and used aloe plant to calm my skin then put vco back on my face. it cleared up and even cleard my blackheads off my nose!

9/2/2012 10:32:48 AM

Reviewer: kewlygirl, 55-64 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
I use coconut oil for my skin. Instead of purchasing an expensive, scented, skin exfoliator, I take a gob of coconut oil and a teaspoon of brown sugar, rub in my hands and rinse. It's delightful. I am a Holistic Health Coach in Washington state and I've been a healthy living advocate for at least 30 years. I don't understand this new trend with people using coconut oil for cooking. ... Show Full Comment

8/26/2012 11:53:41 AM

Reviewer: Marlo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am using coconut oil taking 1-2 Tbl daily orally as well as rubbing on my skin for psoriasis 2-3 times weekly. I only bathe in a tub now and apply apple cider vinegar to my psoriasis after I bathe. It has been less than 2 months and there is 75 percent improvement, I have a scar on my knee and this is the first time I have seen it in over 5 years. By the way I have or had I should say had ser ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 11-15 of 15

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?