User Reviews & Ratings - COCONUT OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COCONUT OIL.

«COCONUT OIL Information

See products with COCONUT OIL

«Previous 11-15 of 15
4/9/2013 6:21:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
You need to be clear on the high cholestoral part. If you use Organic and not hydrogenated oil studied show it helps lower cholesterol and weight.

3/19/2013 12:26:14 AM

Reviewer: Review Coconut Oil, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
On my face it caused redness. Seemed to dry out my hands more.

8/24/2012 9:42:39 PM

Reviewer: Kat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I just started my coconut oil and the first time I took it was a burst of energy. I heard about this from a health food store. I have a type of skin problem on my face that the doctors don't know what it is. Which I have had many years. Now I am going through the change which I started having hot flashes and so on. I also have acid reflex. I just started and I do not have any heartburn and I f ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2012 5:19:51 AM

Reviewer: srihansa, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I suffer from Addison's. I use C-Oil with Olive Oil for daily massage. I intake half Tea spoon oil before sleeping. It induces deep sleep and relaxes mind as not felt before.

12/13/2011 11:39:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Coconut oil is healthy and extremely easy to include in a regular diet. I have replaced ALL refined vegetable oils with coconut oil and only cook with this or sometimes butter because they are stable at high heats. Olive oil is the only other fat I intentionally eat, but I do not cook with it. It is helping my digestion, skin and is helping me slim down with my regular exercise routine which was ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 11-15 of 15

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber