User Reviews & Ratings - coconut oil

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of coconut oil.

«coconut oil Information

See products with coconut oil

12/12/2014 10:02:44 AM

Reviewer: Bridget_RN, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My grandfather is 86 years old with Parkinson's disease and mild-moderate dementia. After doing some research on coconut oil, I wanted to add it to his daily regiment. He has been taking 2 coconut oil chews (by Healthy Delights) for almost two months now. I have definitely noticed an improvement. His resting tremors are much less and his thoughts are more clear.

12/2/2014 6:19:16 PM

Reviewer: Lema, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Really liked the product& results W/Teeth however developed a cough and stopped use. T have no report on a cough, would like comments if cough will stop w/ use?

11/30/2014 8:34:25 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I would like to know if coconut oil is effective for treatment of allergies.

11/14/2014 12:21:48 PM

Reviewer: http://www.happyhealthylivingllc.com/, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I absolutely love coconut oil for pretty much my everyday life activities. I use an oil pull 2x a week- my teeth are whiter and my gums have stopped bleeding. I ingest it with my cooking and now I have started a coconut oil supplement. Heart disease runs in my family so I have to take care of my ticker! I also use the oil for my skin making homemade body scrubs and lotions with it. It is natures g ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2014 3:58:28 PM

Reviewer: ECT Chicago, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started oil pulling 2X/day with coconut oil about 7 months ago. I had read and investigated claims that it removed toxins form the mouth that otherwise would be absorbed through the gums. After 6 weeks I saw the dentist and both she and the hygienist were amazed that I had decreased amounts of plaque and my gums were harder and pinker, signs of a healthy mouth. Toxins in my body were released th ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber