User Reviews & Ratings - HOLY BASIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HOLY BASIL.

«HOLY BASIL Information

See products with HOLY BASIL

7/17/2012 4:49:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just started this for anxiety. I feel like whole new person..clear, engergetic. Just in a good mood. I love it!

3/12/2012 3:48:20 PM

Reviewer: earlylight, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been suffering with anxiety and depression. I have been taking St. John's Wort for the depression. I was given nerve/anxiety pills that made me feel too drugged to do anything. My local Healthfood store suggested adding Holy Basil to my St. John's Wort. (I also bought the Bach Flower Rescue Remedy). I HAVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD NATURALLY. I recommend this to everyone. Other people ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2012 1:18:00 PM

Reviewer: moe, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
9/18/2011 11:19:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Holy Basil supplements (500 mg capsules) recently at the suggestion of a friend to help with stress. I take this after I get home from work, and it REALLY relaxes me. Seriously, this stuff works. I sleep like a comatose baby whenever I take it and wake up exceptionally refreshed. If you're on the fence, TRY IT!

6/28/2011 12:59:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have suffered from panic attacks for years and found none of the traditional methods worked for me. holy basil does the trick, I take two every night before bed and all is right with the world. With no side effects.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber