User Reviews & Ratings - HOLY BASIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HOLY BASIL.

«HOLY BASIL Information

See products with HOLY BASIL

9/10/2012 10:45:08 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
8/15/2012 8:29:07 AM

Reviewer: NJDebby, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I read about Holy Basil in The Hormone Diet by Natasha Turner. Stress raises cortisol levels leading to weight gain. Holy Basil lowered my stress level and with the Mediterranean Diet, I lost the last 10 pounds which I struggled to lose for 15 years, in 2 months time. Ashwaganda made me edgy - this herb is calming.

5/21/2012 11:07:51 AM

Reviewer: markuk, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This stuff lifts the mood and seems to ease ailments such as ligament injury and the symptoms of a common cold.

4/28/2012 4:26:32 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I think this has helped with energy. I feel more normal when I use this as a tea. Be careful as there are look a like Holy Basils, Use the one called Tulsi..

11/19/2011 4:52:36 PM

Reviewer: agseay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My brother gave me a bottle to try and I have noticed that it helps with congestion. I have also noticed that I get warm after I take it. That's actually a good thing because my body temp tends to run low. Plus, it's a great side effect since the winter approaches and I hate the cold. Can't swear but I think I have lost a couple of pounds.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber