User Reviews & Ratings - HOLY BASIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HOLY BASIL.

«HOLY BASIL Information

See products with HOLY BASIL

«Previous 16-19 of 19
11/19/2011 4:52:36 PM

Reviewer: agseay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My brother gave me a bottle to try and I have noticed that it helps with congestion. I have also noticed that I get warm after I take it. That's actually a good thing because my body temp tends to run low. Plus, it's a great side effect since the winter approaches and I hate the cold. Can't swear but I think I have lost a couple of pounds.

10/22/2010 2:58:19 PM

Reviewer: Miami RN, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I began taking New Chapter's Organic Holy Basil to decrease my emotional stress and anxiety. I am an RN and have work related stress. I noticed after taking Holy Basil that I have more energy and more positive thoughts. The only side effect I can attribute is feeling a bit warmer, like increased circulation. I do feel better for taking it.

10/5/2010 10:24:08 AM

Reviewer: me, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Grew this from seed and used to make tea from dried leaves as you would make green tea. Slight tingling in mouth at first, takes awhile for full effect, similar to mild euphoria without the cognitive impairment. Would recommend this as relaxing time in the evening before bed.

9/14/2010 11:35:22 AM

Reviewer: verno, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
a wierd feeling of calm and peace

«Previous 16-19 of 19