User Reviews & Ratings - AHCC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of AHCC.

«AHCC Information

2/24/2014 5:13:35 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking AHCC after ovarian cancer chemotherapy which left me open for all bugs going around. I don't even get colds anymore.I really trust this product to keep my immunity high. (9years since diagnosis of cancer no recurrence and they gave me 24 months to live.)

2/18/2014 1:37:03 AM

Reviewer: ALO614, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffer from fibromyalgia and weak immune system. AHCC helps me especially in strengthening the immune system. Since I am using AHCC I definitely less infected with viral and bacterial diseases, and when I do it's course is much shorter.I recommend to buy it in IHerb.com as it gives the best prices and it's reliable and fast. If you're new to iHerb please use my rewards code ALO614 to ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2013 2:00:49 AM

Reviewer: honeybear8645@yahoo.com, 65-74 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After having breast cancer I decided to refuse the radiation and chemo. I researched and decided to take the AHCC. It has been five years, no cancer so far.

7/27/2013 5:47:48 PM

Reviewer: simkathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I took this for leaky gut and diverticulitis and my results were both very good and bad. I immediately felt less inflammation in my body and desired to eat better foods naturally with no prodding. In fact I was drawn to cabbage. My brain felt clearer. But within a few weeks i developed arthritis symptoms in hip and leg. So not sure if this triggered a "healing event" or if it just simply ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2011 8:40:19 AM

Reviewer: scvt@aol.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
after taking AHCC for 3 weeks experienced joint pain, nausea and fever. Stopped taking and symptoms improved

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber