Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - D-MANNOSE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of D-MANNOSE.

«D-MANNOSE Information

See products with D-MANNOSE

2/5/2016 11:58:47 AM

Reviewer: Anna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have had chronic utis for a year and a half, my Dr prescribed me antibiotics (and has been for the past year and a half) but this time it didn't work. I tried d mannose as a last ditch effort, and after 6 days of my antibiotics not working the d mannose worked!! It clears up my twinging in an hour, and I keep d mannose stocked in my cupboard always! I take 1tsp if I'm twinging, 2tsp if I ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2016 1:56:35 AM

Reviewer: Fenx57, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Dreaded go to bathroom because it was so uncomfortable the burning, the constant need to go to bathroom... I take enough medication and I didn't want to go to the doctor after reading about D-Mannose I decided to try it, I'm happy I did.. After the first two capsules I felt relief this will already be in my medicine cabinet.

1/7/2016 12:34:16 PM

Reviewer: Breezy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Uti treatment

12/7/2015 7:37:26 AM

Reviewer: Karin, on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Treatment of UTI. Replaced antibiotics for chronic UTI. Have been infection clear for 2 years! Wish I could get my primary care to take it seriously!!

10/26/2015 10:12:15 PM

Reviewer: Kc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Cures a UTI in no time flat! Forget cranberry, gallons and gallons of water or abx ... d-mannose works MUCH better and faster. Relief is within an hour of taking it, I would say. I also find my Crohn's is under better control when I take d-mannose regularly. I can't take most abx due to Crohn's so d-mannose is a great option for me. I use the solaray capsules d-mannose with cranactin ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?