User Reviews & Ratings - D-MANNOSE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of D-MANNOSE.

«D-MANNOSE Information

See products with D-MANNOSE

3/26/2014 3:47:30 PM

Reviewer: debrac55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
quite amazing! i was skeptical, but read such great reviews, and have to say, it works. I took 2 tablets twice a day when i had a recent UTI, although i see many people take more than this. It gave me fast relief. Will use on for maintenance on a regular basis.

3/26/2014 9:35:12 AM

Reviewer: Stephanie M, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
As of last year I was experiencing frequent UTIs and my doctor prescribed antibiotics (as expected, no fault of hers). However, they were reoccurring and I was completing the prescriptions too! My GP took a urine culture and found NO BACTERIA, went to urologist, did testing, ultrasounds, etc,. nothing "wrong" except I was in pain and had to urinate ALL the time. This past fall I was d ... Show Full Comment

3/21/2014 6:53:04 PM

Reviewer: jk, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have now been taking one teaspoon of the powder form of NOW brand d-mannose daily for 8 months and it is still working! I cannot believe I finally found something that works!Thank God !

3/17/2014 10:34:28 AM

Reviewer: myself, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
i suffer chronic urinary tract infections now often resistant to antibiotics. D-Mannose keeps me healthy. I take 3/day and have been free of infections for a year.

3/9/2014 7:09:18 AM

Reviewer: Sky a, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffered from recurrent UTIs especially after intercourse. I wanted an effective alternative to antibiotics. I tried cranberry juice and cranberry capsules without much success in preventing the UTIs. After stumbling upon an article on d-mannose on the net, I had to try it. It worked and has not stopped working at preventing UTIs for me for the last 3 years. After intercourse, I take 2 - 3 capsu ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?