User Reviews & Ratings - SERRAPEPTASE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SERRAPEPTASE.

«SERRAPEPTASE Information

See products with SERRAPEPTASE

6/13/2015 11:40:22 PM

Reviewer: infinitelow, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Serrapeptase for two years and my eye surgeon has verified through repeated back of the eye scans that it had the entirely unintended effect of greatly reducing the post operative scar tissue beneath my retina. I am taking it to try and help with stenosis. But this is the 2nd time I have seen him ( one year apart) and the scans show yet MORE scar tissue reduction! He tells me th ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2015 5:47:08 PM

Reviewer: fom47, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
been taking this for a month with some relief but also having some GI discomfort. It also seems to be worsening my depression, has anyone else had this expierence.

5/12/2015 5:32:39 PM

Reviewer: Serrapeptase, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Horrible! Took the one for joints & bones, not the Cardiac one...one tablet & my heart started fluttering the next day & I had trouble breathing after taking aspirin...on pkg it says"reduces moisture in respiratory system, which concerned me...Cardiologist said my heart was fine after this episode! Now, I have had constant burping & like a gas balloon...has anyone else experi ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2015 11:40:11 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
sore throat

4/25/2015 10:59:17 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I am taking 120000 units twice a day on an empty stomach for Sciatic Nerve Pain. Within 24 to 36 hours the pain was diminished and in 3 days gone. I gradually decreased my dosage to 40000 units twice a day and have had no return of pain. I consider this a miracle drug as nothing I have tried has ever come close to the relief I get.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?