User Reviews & Ratings - SERRAPEPTASE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SERRAPEPTASE.

«SERRAPEPTASE Information

See products with SERRAPEPTASE

7/20/2014 1:48:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male

Comment:
Swelling after dental implants.

6/17/2014 2:53:31 PM

Reviewer: Happiest, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using it more than 6 months to treat my fibroid, adhesion, and PV bleed. I have no idea it helps or not but my PV bleed is getting worse. Hopefully it helps something somewhere. I feel hopeless as my GP and Gynae not that great help.

5/26/2014 1:12:41 PM

Reviewer: kagleen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
With only six days of use, I had severe nausea and abdominal pain. It is day three now without the serrapeptase and the side effects are still very severe. Take this with caution or talk to your Doctor prior to using.

5/5/2014 11:24:56 AM

Reviewer: Leanne S., 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this for severe knee pain. I was told I would need knee replacement (bone on bone). After taking this I found my knee pain was reduced considerably. As an added benefit my addiction to sweets has disappeared. I exercise(30 min. on stationary bike and other exercises for knee pain. I am grateful for the internet as I looked up anti inflammatory and serrapeptase popped up. I tell fr ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2014 5:14:50 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this supplement two months ago when I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids after years of heavy periods and fertility problems - the doctor said surgery might be the only option unless I could "wait for menopause" - however I am only 36. I heard serrapeptase could be beneficial for dissolving scar tissue and potentially help shrink fibroids. Surprisingly my periods have b ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber