User Reviews & Ratings - SERRAPEPTASE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SERRAPEPTASE.

«SERRAPEPTASE Information

See products with SERRAPEPTASE

10/11/2013 9:44:39 AM

Reviewer: Serrapeptase, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took a Doctor's BestHigh Potency Serrapeptase capsule last night, and I have had a terrible time with diarrhea. It is almost like cleansing for a colonoscopy. Is this a virus in my gut?

10/4/2013 10:26:40 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used this along with my regular medication (Celebrex) for osteoarthritis. There has been no change in condition. I have only noticed a change in anxiety.

9/20/2013 4:18:01 PM

Reviewer: brneyes55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
There's been a change in my blood thinners.I was taking Coumadine 5mg and I now take Xarelto 20mg, a newer blood thinner.

9/13/2013 3:49:27 PM

Reviewer: Al, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with mild to moderate PAD in the left leg. I took Serrapeptase 120,000 unit caps for several months. My doctor gave me an ultrasound test which showed no evidence of the disease.

9/6/2013 11:16:50 PM

Reviewer: Schelin, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After a heart attack in 2007 my doctor put me on a statin...although my cholesterol was never over 147, it was poison to my system, he also had me take a blood pressure which was 134/74. The BP Med caused a sudden hearing loss so I stopped both meds. I started taking Serrapeptase in 2009 and I feel much better and my BP is now stable at 130/70. I am 72 and have experienced no side effects from Ser ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber