User Reviews & Ratings - SERRAPEPTASE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SERRAPEPTASE.

«SERRAPEPTASE Information

See products with SERRAPEPTASE

6/17/2014 2:53:31 PM

Reviewer: Happiest, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I have been using it more than 6 months to treat my fibroid, adhesion, and PV bleed. I have no idea it helps or not but my PV bleed is getting worse. Hopefully it helps something somewhere. I feel hopeless as my GP and Gynae not that great help.

5/26/2014 1:12:41 PM

Reviewer: kagleen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    With only six days of use, I had severe nausea and abdominal pain. It is day three now without the serrapeptase and the side effects are still very severe. Take this with caution or talk to your Doctor prior to using.

5/5/2014 11:24:56 AM

Reviewer: Leanne S., 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking this for severe knee pain. I was told I would need knee replacement (bone on bone). After taking this I found my knee pain was reduced considerably. As an added benefit my addiction to sweets has disappeared. I exercise(30 min. on stationary bike and other exercises for knee pain. I am grateful for the internet as I looked up anti inflammatory and serrapeptase popped up. I tell fr ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2013 10:17:55 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    While taking this serrapeptase I received total relief from Shooting nerve pain in my feet

12/20/2013 7:45:24 PM

Reviewer: yiayia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?