User Reviews & Ratings - THUJA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of THUJA.

«THUJA Information

See products with THUJA

5/29/2015 10:11:44 PM

Reviewer: Relieved by homeopathics, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Had a throat wart (white bulbus growth on my throat. I used a thuja tincture every 3-4 hours straight on the wart in my throat for about 3 days and after the first day I noticed that the wart changed, seemed to detach a bit and by the third day, the bulb completely fell off. It was very painful and the thuja causes a stinging/ burning feeling. But I think it progressed the process of healing. ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2015 10:24:26 AM

Reviewer: thuja ointment, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used thuja ointment for warts over my chin.it took me one mnth to completely get rid of warts. For me it is the cheapest and best solution for warts.

1/19/2015 7:12:44 AM

Reviewer: alilmonkey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Thuja liquid herbal extract on a couple of warts, one on my eye lid..one between my breasts. It has been aproximately a week of applying (carefully) on my eye lid, and a few days only on my chest. My eye lid is very swollen, and a rash developed between my breasts.

12/4/2014 7:24:11 AM

Reviewer: Peggy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My poodle had huge warts that kept growing, on her legs, on her back, near her eyes and mouth, just all over her little body and was beginning to ooze out a stinky smell, and I started with thuja pellets, 3x in am, and 3x in pm with food, and what an amazement to my eyes!!!thanks

11/30/2014 12:38:29 AM

Reviewer: bonana, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
was recommended for older cocker with warts. 3 tiny pellets - 90c thuja daily has had no effect - the warts are still there and I find new ones forming daily.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?