User Reviews & Ratings - THUJA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of THUJA.

«THUJA Information

See products with THUJA

8/14/2016 6:52:44 AM

Reviewer: Random, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Thuja cream really worked for me! I had warts in my knew and all over my fingers and thumbs. It was a NIGHTMARE! I had tried getting the freezes off (ouch) and had tried apple cider vinegar (eww it also stunk) but neither of those worked. Thanks to thuja cream, within a. Couple of days they had completely disappeared!

8/12/2016 8:56:51 AM

Reviewer: RabbitHunter, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    This THUJA (thuja occidentalis) is in a homeopathic stop smoking spray ... unbeknownst to me, it is NOT TO BE TAKEN WITH NEURONTIN !!! No wonder I felt so bad ... hope there is recovery from this ~ massive headache for a week and just generally sick all over. Have quit both the stop smoking spray and the Neurontin.

11/30/2015 11:01:02 PM

Reviewer: kl01af, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Warts in m hand completely disappeared after three weeks of applying Thuja Ointment.

10/21/2015 9:02:29 AM

Reviewer: parkerbragg, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had this wart develop under my eye and noticed I had some "Tag Away" in my medicine chest. So I used it on the wart and it fell off this morning in the shower. I have many skin tags I'm using it on now to see if they will disappear too! Even if they don't, this was a miracle for me. The wart was so ugly!

8/19/2015 10:22:38 AM

Reviewer: ss, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used this for verucas on my feet, i have had them for about 2 years and they have slowly spread to my hands. I used this everyday for about a month and a half and they have completely gone. I recommend this to anyone who has tried everything else and cant seem to get rid of them, persistence is key!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?