User Reviews & Ratings - CHA DE BUGRE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHA DE BUGRE.

«CHA DE BUGRE Information

See products with CHA DE BUGRE

7/9/2014 5:07:51 PM

Reviewer: Esmereldan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take it at night, thinking that it was a sleeping supplement. When I take it, I sleep very well. Unlike the other reviewers, I have had no adverse side-effects. My head feels good. My eyes are great. I feel refreshed from the good sleep. I always make a point of drinking a lot of water so that is not an issue. Now that I read that it is supposed to help me lose weight, I will start paying ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2014 6:48:04 PM

Reviewer: Lizbuf, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Definitly supressed my apitite.. made my eye sight a tad strained thou.. almost like a tension headache without the pain.. i drank a huge amount more than normal.. approx 6 litres water in 24 hrs.. i advise not to take after late afternoon as it does giv u bouts of energy..

12/25/2013 11:53:35 PM

Reviewer: monkey, 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
The headaches caused by this is due to the bodys part of detoxification. When the body detoxs you will get headaches mild to severe. It will go away when the toxin levels in the body are lower. Try taking chlorophyl while on this

5/15/2013 2:33:36 PM

Reviewer: Jumarie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have started a regimen of taking Glucomannan and this. While I am seeing results my head feels like its in a fog. It's not a full on migraine but its uncomfortable. Since there aren't any side effects listed anywhere I was so happy to see the other reviewer say she too was having headaches. I plan on eliminating it for a few days and seeing if I can add it back in at a lower dose.

3/19/2012 10:29:56 PM

Reviewer: Cclark, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
While it is easy to use and does increase my workout performance; ever since I started taking this supplement, I have had incurable migrane headaches and is really starting to worry me. There is no positive research that this drug is safe! I would use great caution with this drug.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber