User Reviews & Ratings - TEA TREE OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TEA TREE OIL.

«TEA TREE OIL Information

See products with TEA TREE OIL

6/9/2015 11:38:24 AM

Reviewer: Danzingnanziez, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    My nurse turned me on to this ointment, however, each time she pours it on my coccyx area for a "bed sore" I acquired from too much travel, it BURNS, ITCHES and I end up during the week at my wound center with the nurses and doctor in a quandary as to why my sore is blistered and swollen and I end up having to be cut on each week. I have had this sore (Stage 4 at first til now at a stag ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2015 8:21:23 AM

Reviewer: matt, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Sinusitis, nose was bleeding, scar tissue, I think fungal but never diagnosed, 15 years. I used tea trea oil direct, one drop on finger 1x/week for 3 weeks, then 1x/month for 3 months. Problem now gone! Had tried Echinacea/vit E (which I use on mouth cold sores), but that hadn't worked.

3/21/2015 12:17:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use lavendar tea tree oil on a cotton ball in my ear twice a day for 4 days and earache/ infection were gone. Sweet basil oil helps with severe ache pain. I used dessert essence lavendar tea tree combo.

3/21/2015 11:25:48 AM

Reviewer: pgnorah, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have a severe form of chronic neutropenia and fall prey to infection constantly, both bacterial and fungal. I learned of the benefits from my daughter who was a body piercer, and whose salon used it all the time for piercing care. I use it for everything from dental infections to cold sores and skin infections. Amazing.

3/20/2015 3:38:44 AM

Reviewer: max2015, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    skin tags, worked great!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?