User Reviews & Ratings - TEA TREE OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TEA TREE OIL.

«TEA TREE OIL Information

See products with TEA TREE OIL

5/26/2013 11:21:31 AM

Reviewer: goldens3girl, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
While boating, I was bitten approximately 30 times by deer flies, which caused huge, itchy welts on my legs and elbows. Cortisone anti-itch creams did nothing! I couldn't sleep. I tried tea tree oil. It relieved the itching and finally allowed me to sleep through the night! I am a believer!!

5/7/2013 2:20:26 PM

Reviewer: matt, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Genital warts cleared up in less than 2 week apply 3 times daily with cotton bud

4/20/2013 11:36:43 AM

Reviewer: New Tea Tree Believer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Seems like every winter my dry & itchy scalp worsens. This last winter was unbearable. My dry scalp was so horrific that I could see thick layers of dry skin peeled up around the edges of my hairline. I have black asian hair, the thick flakes and dry skin were visible and embarrassing. I desperately tried everything, from super strength shampoos (prescription & otc), olive oil, vinegar, le ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2013 12:40:22 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using tree tea oil for 3 weeks for new and old skin tags, so far i can see a big different. i am hoping it will take care of all of them. the smell is not so great, but that's O K

3/8/2013 9:22:13 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I work as a baker and come into contact with something (my guess is mold from the mops) that causes an allergic reaction in my hands. Tea tree oil is the only solution I have found that causes the rash to go away. It stinks to high heavens, though, and my roommate complains that the whole house reeks.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber