User Reviews & Ratings - TEA TREE OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TEA TREE OIL.

«TEA TREE OIL Information

See products with TEA TREE OIL

5/28/2015 8:21:23 AM

Reviewer: matt, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Sinusitis, nose was bleeding, scar tissue, I think fungal but never diagnosed, 15 years. I used tea trea oil direct, one drop on finger 1x/week for 3 weeks, then 1x/month for 3 months. Problem now gone! Had tried Echinacea/vit E (which I use on mouth cold sores), but that hadn't worked.

3/21/2015 12:17:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I use lavendar tea tree oil on a cotton ball in my ear twice a day for 4 days and earache/ infection were gone. Sweet basil oil helps with severe ache pain. I used dessert essence lavendar tea tree combo.

3/21/2015 11:25:48 AM

Reviewer: pgnorah, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a severe form of chronic neutropenia and fall prey to infection constantly, both bacterial and fungal. I learned of the benefits from my daughter who was a body piercer, and whose salon used it all the time for piercing care. I use it for everything from dental infections to cold sores and skin infections. Amazing.

3/20/2015 3:38:44 AM

Reviewer: max2015, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
skin tags, worked great!

3/19/2015 7:30:08 AM

Reviewer: Manitoba, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have oily skin that gets extremely dry/sensitive when I clean it. My girlfriend talked me into trying it, and was skeptical as a 25 year old male. I can't believe how great it's worked. I apply it 10-15 minutes before my morning shower, and my face isn't oily or dry. I live in a harsh climate but my skin feels soft an clean all day after use, which I've never been able to say. Sh ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart