User Reviews & Ratings - MONOLAURIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MONOLAURIN.

«MONOLAURIN Information

See products with MONOLAURIN

3/24/2015 7:25:29 PM

Reviewer: happycustomer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had been struggling with overgrowth of Candida Albicans. Tried all the natural antivirals, such as caprylic acid, GSE, wild oregano, etc. combined with very low carb diet. These helped, but after three months was still having symptoms. Within a few days of using monolaurin, my candida symptoms (esp. white-coated tongue) disappeared. After 3 weeks, the severe basal thumb arthritis pain has vi ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2015 7:55:22 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My doctor advised me to take Monolaurin along with Vitamin C and Lysine to help get rid of a massive fever blister and boost my immune system. Within 24 hours, the blister is almost gone and so is my cold.

11/1/2014 7:57:21 PM

Reviewer: Michelle L, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just took my first dose today and ever since, I have been sick to my stomach. I took a 1/2 of a scoop in applesauce. Is there a better way for me to take it? I don't want to feel sick every time I use it. Suggestions requested?

11/1/2014 1:31:06 PM

Reviewer: Lisa F, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have long-term Lyme and I am taking the Ultimate Monolaurin and Bio-Fibrin and Inflammation relief from InspiredNutrition.com for 6 weeks, closely following their protocol for Lyme. My pain and swelling has lessened every day since to the point that 6 weeks later I am feeling almost 100% better. I'll take this stuff forever if I need to. Monolaurin was a Godsend to me. It has given me my l ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2014 5:33:17 PM

Reviewer: sunshine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I love this product, it works great. I had an infected tooth and a huge canker sore, I took a pill a day and in two days both were back to normal. Fastest antibiotic I've ever taken and my body doesn't hate me for it. I've continued taking the Monolaurin every day since with no adverse side effects. Highly recommend.

St Johns wart