User Reviews & Ratings - MONOLAURIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MONOLAURIN.

«MONOLAURIN Information

See products with MONOLAURIN

8/8/2015 3:57:34 PM

Reviewer: shebaby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took it while pregnant. My baby is fine. Now we are told flu shots are safe and Tdap is safe for pregnant woman, but something naturally occurring in breastmilk isn't. Please.

7/1/2015 8:18:15 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 7 months now, 1 scoop twice a day, to decrease ny hv2 outbreaks. It has worked wonders. I have only had 1 small outbreak lasting 3 days and before I was always having to take prescription melds for them. I am very pleased.

3/24/2015 7:25:29 PM

Reviewer: happycustomer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had been struggling with overgrowth of Candida Albicans. Tried all the natural antivirals, such as caprylic acid, GSE, wild oregano, etc. combined with very low carb diet. These helped, but after three months was still having symptoms. Within a few days of using monolaurin, my candida symptoms (esp. white-coated tongue) disappeared. After 3 weeks, the severe basal thumb arthritis pain has vi ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2015 7:55:22 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My doctor advised me to take Monolaurin along with Vitamin C and Lysine to help get rid of a massive fever blister and boost my immune system. Within 24 hours, the blister is almost gone and so is my cold.

11/1/2014 7:57:21 PM

Reviewer: Michelle L, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just took my first dose today and ever since, I have been sick to my stomach. I took a 1/2 of a scoop in applesauce. Is there a better way for me to take it? I don't want to feel sick every time I use it. Suggestions requested?

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?