User Reviews & Ratings - MONOLAURIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MONOLAURIN.

«MONOLAURIN Information

See products with MONOLAURIN

5/23/2013 9:59:43 PM

Reviewer: monsterdog, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I am taking this for Lyme disease. Have been on antiobiotics for 3 yrs. This stuff works! I could feel the difference after 2 days. I've had the longest and strongest herxheimer reaction from this compared to all the prescriptions I've been on. I highly recommend monolaurin. Ultimate Monolaurin.

5/17/2013 1:48:20 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had terrible diarrhea, almost loss of bowel control, severe acid reflux. as well as nausea.

5/8/2013 10:37:20 PM

Reviewer: Boney, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I took it to get over Glandular Fever. Despite taking it for over a month I am felling no real significant change. I won't be buying any more.

3/13/2013 3:57:54 PM

Reviewer: prevenscape, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have suffered from chronic sinusitis for most of my life, I started using a nasal cleanse additive called sinusurf that worked great 5 years ago but was taken off the market. I started using lauricidin (Monolaurin) twice per day in January, and my chronic sinus issues have been under control, it works better than anything else I have used in the past. I have noticed improved nasal drainage no si ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2012 11:00:52 PM

Reviewer: Lynnky, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this about a year ago because I was getting fever blisters every month with my cycle. I was actually shocked that it worked. I have not had a fever blister since I started taking it. I'm not sure how well it has protected me from colds or flu...I take 600mg every morning.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber