User Reviews & Ratings - CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS.

«CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS Information

See products with CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS

8/21/2013 1:32:54 PM

Reviewer: ChiBears, 19-24 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I usually don't review products but this one i felt like i had to. I started taking it for a tear in my rotator cuff. After about a week the pain completely went away. I continued taking it for about 2 months then stopped and the pain has been gone since that first week. Great stuff. This works better than most pharmaceutical pain medicines.

7/25/2013 6:34:48 PM

Reviewer: Johnny, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this for knee pain that I get when working out. It worked wonders, as the knee pain completely disappeared in about a week of taking 2 capsules a day. The down side is it is causing bad DEPRESSION and headaches though. When I stop taking it , I feel better back to my happy self but I have my knee pain back. I will be stopping this herb due to getting severely depressed.

4/22/2013 1:02:02 PM

Reviewer: ccoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been having very vivid dreams when I take this product. I have have pain on the left side of my chest if I take 2... But the dream thing is freaking me out.

4/1/2013 11:52:10 AM

Reviewer: Griffhead, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I had my hip resurfaced and after leaving the hospital I started taking Cissus. I've had great luck with Cissus for joint issues before and my recovery for the hip surgery was at least 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Highly recommend it for recovery for injuries/surgeries!

12/10/2012 5:19:28 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Was Getting frequent headaches of tension like cause, or muscle like nature. It started to help within hours and by the next day it got better and better....I was Stunned! at how well it worked and has for Months now.NO Side effects i"m aware of and I HOPE it keeps working.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber