User Reviews & Ratings - KRILL OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KRILL OIL.

«KRILL OIL Information

See products with KRILL OIL

3/21/2013 12:31:33 PM

Reviewer: schmoogie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I found after taking Krill oil for a month I started bruising easily. I had this same side effect taking vitamin E.

11/25/2012 7:04:46 PM

Reviewer: Addy7318, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am 36 yrs old and started taking this about 2 months ago. I don't eat enough fish and know it is good for my heart. I don't have any side effects and take it every single day. I find it cheap at Walmart.

10/5/2012 1:55:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
8/27/2012 5:45:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been able to tolerate Krill oil very well apparently. However, after about 3 months I have noticed that I am bruising very easily. These bruises are big, dark and look like the ones my grandmother used to get and that my mother does get. I am 56 years old and I have noticed that they are also raised when I get a bruise..... anyone know if it's the Krill oil? It's the only thing I ha ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2012 11:46:06 AM

Reviewer: Ellen, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am still waiting for my blood work to come back. I have a question. Does Krill oil give you stomach pain and an upset stomach, I hope not because I would like to continue with my RedWhale Krill Oil Blend

St Johns wart