User Reviews & Ratings - KRILL OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KRILL OIL.

«KRILL OIL Information

See products with KRILL OIL

3/31/2015 5:45:40 PM

Reviewer: gizmo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Cholesterol and triglycerides down dramatically.

3/30/2015 11:43:14 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using krill oil to try to lower my cholesterol without the use of statins. The results are mixed. It appears to raise my HDL, but does little to lower the LDL. My HDL was already high. It just raised it still higher.

2/25/2015 11:32:52 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Was using Fish oil for several years with no side affect; but heard Mega Red krill oil was better and I then began taking Mega Red and within a week had an itchy rash all over my body. After reading the other reviews, I believe it is time to go back on fish oil!

2/3/2015 12:47:01 PM

Reviewer: Cody, 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I get my krill from 1-800-378-8375 Ext 502 and it has helped me with a lot of issues.

2/2/2015 3:08:50 PM

Reviewer: oily, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took this for just under 1 month I have sticky blood. I felt that I had lots more energy than before however they did upset my stomach and gave me the trots also lots of gurgling in stomach so had to stop taking them .what a pity. I took vitabiotics ultra krill oil advanced omega-3, 500mg capsules, 1 per day.

St Johns wart