Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - BACILLUS COAGULANS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BACILLUS COAGULANS.

«BACILLUS COAGULANS Information

See products with BACILLUS COAGULANS

12/14/2015 10:26:43 AM

Reviewer: rathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have IBS and it came raging back after 2 doses of different antibiotics. I started taking a new product, RAW FIBER from GOL and it had bacillus coagulens in it. It worked better than anything has in the past - taking only about 6 weeks to get my IBS back in complete control. In the past it has taken months and months. Also resolved abdominal pain almost immediately. Wonderful finding!!! Ha ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2015 11:27:00 AM

Reviewer: J18NIS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I get Bacillus coagulans from KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks. Consuming 1 bottle 4-5 days in a row always resolves my digestive issues and I am convinced it helps my immune system.

1/1/2015 7:14:26 AM

Reviewer: Sumer14, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Treatment of bacillus coagulans has worked wonders for me and after many years of suffering with excessive gas and bloating I am feeling like a new person, it's great.

12/30/2014 9:53:12 AM

Reviewer: Trina, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taking Digestive Advantage and it works well. It made my stomach go down; helped with gas and upset stomach. Also, it tastes great. I have hashimoto's disease and it stimulated my immune system so much that I was having flair ups. So, I had to stop taking the product. However, it is an excellent product overall.

11/7/2013 11:15:52 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have IBS and used the Bacillus Coagulans (0.5 billion CFUs). It was one pill a day in the morning. I normally wake up with a bloated stomach and by day 3 my stomach bloating had subsided. I have been on it 7 days now and have never felt better. I will definitely continue with this product.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?