User Reviews & Ratings - CHIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHIA.

«CHIA Information

4/6/2012 8:10:28 AM

Reviewer: Kenmoe, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm in the early Stop-Smoking phase and after taking 2 tablespoons last night before bed I had the best sleep I've experienced in days. It also seems to help my uncontrollable desire for food since I stopped smoking.

2/5/2012 8:59:37 AM

Reviewer: JourneyNC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Having genetic hypertension and when stressed it's 130/90-100 I still am treated with meds. From losing a little weight, 5lbs in 2 weeks, I bought Spectrum Chia Seeds w/Omega 3s. With 1 Tbsp in my Whey smoothie, at end of day I took my Blood Pressure and it was 90/60. I couldn't believe it. I'm going to make an appointment with my Specialist to review my meds to come down adn off. No ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2012 12:50:43 AM

Reviewer: bella, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use Nutiva brand and I love them. I take 2 tlbs a day of the black milled seeds. I feel more alert, more energized and I am friendlier. Overall I feel better and my mind seems clearer. I tried this because someone shared some with me. I am so glad I did. I'm 41 years old and my family members have noticed a difference in me.

10/26/2011 4:56:25 PM

Reviewer: loucovmur, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Just started taking.

8/31/2011 7:34:54 PM

Reviewer: sickachia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Do not take this if you are on a high blood pressure reduction medication regime...I was sick (flu like and faint) for a week before I realized the connection...I stopped taking the chia powder and all of these negative symptoms have gone away...

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber