User Reviews & Ratings - CHIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHIA.

«CHIA Information

8/6/2012 1:37:38 PM

Reviewer: donf, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Easy way to get omega-3, fiber, protien and many other nutrients. I am as healthy as one can be.

5/31/2012 12:02:53 PM

Reviewer: mama G, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Chia seeds might be ood for digestion, but beware, if you hve ever been told you have diverticulocus, chia seed can trigger it into diverticulitis. I am currently suffering for this mistake. very painful. which is too bad, cause I really liked those little demons!

4/6/2012 8:10:28 AM

Reviewer: Kenmoe, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm in the early Stop-Smoking phase and after taking 2 tablespoons last night before bed I had the best sleep I've experienced in days. It also seems to help my uncontrollable desire for food since I stopped smoking.

2/5/2012 8:59:37 AM

Reviewer: JourneyNC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Having genetic hypertension and when stressed it's 130/90-100 I still am treated with meds. From losing a little weight, 5lbs in 2 weeks, I bought Spectrum Chia Seeds w/Omega 3s. With 1 Tbsp in my Whey smoothie, at end of day I took my Blood Pressure and it was 90/60. I couldn't believe it. I'm going to make an appointment with my Specialist to review my meds to come down adn off. No ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2012 12:50:43 AM

Reviewer: bella, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use Nutiva brand and I love them. I take 2 tlbs a day of the black milled seeds. I feel more alert, more energized and I am friendlier. Overall I feel better and my mind seems clearer. I tried this because someone shared some with me. I am so glad I did. I'm 41 years old and my family members have noticed a difference in me.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber