User Reviews & Ratings - DRUMSTICK TREE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DRUMSTICK TREE.

«DRUMSTICK TREE Information

See products with DRUMSTICK TREE

5/10/2015 1:59:43 PM

Reviewer: ladymeade, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I feel very well in myself and rarely suffer from colds, minor illnesses etc. Be warned though, the stuff is disgusting and it is hard to take it (mix in soups and sprinkle over salads - I think not!!) The only way I can take it, is to mix it with sufficient water to swallow it, hold my nose, neck it down and whilst still holding my nose, drink lots of water, sloshing the water around my mouth ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2015 8:43:27 PM

Reviewer: Moringa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am using it for arthritis and it helps in painfulness. I recommend it for this condition.

5/1/2015 2:51:52 AM

Reviewer: Researching, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Personal use is making me research what else its good for. What do you think? Check it out. (Use of Moringa Oleifera in augmentation of volume of breastmilk among non-nursing mothers of preterm infants – www.golacta.com research study.)

4/22/2015 12:45:47 PM

Reviewer: martin, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I eat moringa daily in a powder form and have noticed that my overall health has improved. My wife and I have assisted malnourished children and show a remarkable difference after about 3-5 days.

4/8/2015 5:47:21 PM

Reviewer: Moringabeliever, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Took Moringa for better health, so far cholesterol & triglycerides are down by 30 pts, wt is down by 40 lbs & my complexion makes me look 10 yrs younger...oh did I mention how much more energy I have? Hip/knee pain is also gone!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?