User Reviews & Ratings - DRUMSTICK TREE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DRUMSTICK TREE.

«DRUMSTICK TREE Information

See products with DRUMSTICK TREE

5/26/2015 4:53:44 AM

Reviewer: Usha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Don't get put off by people calling this as a disgusting tasting drink. It is not. It is mild, has a high chlorophyll cntent so a green flavour. If you have abused your system with lots of junk food for all your life, you will find it takes a bit of gettign used to. It is not the fault of this fine plant but your own bad habits. Befriend and enjoy.

5/17/2015 7:46:51 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I grow my own Moringa trees as well as using commercial supplements when needed. My overall health was very poor six years ago when I started Moringa usage from my own trees. I now have blood workups on a quarterly basis which are in the normal to near normal range. I am no longer prediabetic. I no longer use a cane. I no longer have frequent bouts of Chronic Bronchitis. I cannot say all is ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2015 1:59:43 PM

Reviewer: ladymeade, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I feel very well in myself and rarely suffer from colds, minor illnesses etc. Be warned though, the stuff is disgusting and it is hard to take it (mix in soups and sprinkle over salads - I think not!!) The only way I can take it, is to mix it with sufficient water to swallow it, hold my nose, neck it down and whilst still holding my nose, drink lots of water, sloshing the water around my mouth ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2015 8:43:27 PM

Reviewer: Moringa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am using it for arthritis and it helps in painfulness. I recommend it for this condition.

5/1/2015 2:51:52 AM

Reviewer: Researching, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Personal use is making me research what else its good for. What do you think? Check it out. (Use of Moringa Oleifera in augmentation of volume of breastmilk among non-nursing mothers of preterm infants – www.golacta.com research study.)

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?