User Reviews & Ratings - MORINGA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MORINGA.

«MORINGA Information

See products with MORINGA

10/25/2015 12:54:35 AM

Reviewer: bluemoon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I love that my husband, Dad, mom, and I ben taking Moringa and my husband and Dad's diabetes and high blood pressure have normalize to the point of taking les medication my mom's swelling legs are much better I love this produce I recommended to all my coworkers.

10/20/2015 1:51:22 PM

Reviewer: SHaggy2061, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    It is more than possibly safe it is very safe .... I eat tons of this stuff with no side affects at all salads dried in breads steamed in most dishes. Love it. never felt better. THe whole family eats and enjoys it all the way down to my 4 year old daughter. Have 2 trees growing in front yard!

10/13/2015 3:36:26 AM

Reviewer: happyhsu141, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I found this plant on-line and I ordered some seeds to grow it myself. first year it didn't grow much, but second year the tree was like explosion. I suddenly have a tree that grow 15 feet tall so I trim it and harvest the leaves. I dry the leaves and grind it into powder. I take it one spoon every day twice a day and started to exercise. I didn't only lose weight (fat) but gained muscle s ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2015 2:32:20 PM

Reviewer: Country girl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I can't recommend this highly enough! It has helped everything. No more joint pain, my skin looks better, digestive health is better. The whole reason for writing this is that everyone talks about the awful taste. I put it in my morning smoothie and I don't even taste it.

9/12/2015 9:17:33 AM

Reviewer: Isas, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have being using 1tsp of Moringa for a year and I am feeling very well and was able to walk for 5 mills 6days a week. Wonderful Moringa

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?