User Reviews & Ratings - IRVINGIA GABONENSIS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IRVINGIA GABONENSIS.

«IRVINGIA GABONENSIS Information

See products with IRVINGIA GABONENSIS

6/21/2011 2:40:06 PM

Reviewer: Robbin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am not fat but had to lose 5 lbs on my hips down. Been walking & using elliptical machine for a year. Couldn't get rid of it. I Lost more FAT weight in the last 3 weeks/faster than exercise alone. I still walk/use machine and I can SEE a differ- ence and my pants are baggy in the butt now. I'm happy. Will continue use. I sleep good, no side effects for me.

6/7/2011 9:55:16 AM

Reviewer: weighting, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Only been using for a week, but have been having terrible headaches. Has helped with hunger control.

5/15/2011 6:02:37 PM

Reviewer: DaveRSmith, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Not much to report. :(

4/18/2011 6:39:00 PM

Reviewer: mediatale, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
African Mango...I've used it for a month now and have lost 15 pounds. Also, it’s given me the energy to walk 30 minutes everyday and eat only 3 meals, because I'm not that hungry anymore. I consume around 2000 calories daily, 1000 at breakfast, 600 at lunch and 400 at dinner. Even though I've been maintaining my weight, at that pace, I was a 200 pound, healthy man, at 5ft. 9in. tall an ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2011 1:19:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Ihave not noticed any difference in my weight. I have noticed decrease in my desire to eat.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber