User Reviews & Ratings - IRVINGIA GABONENSIS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IRVINGIA GABONENSIS.

«IRVINGIA GABONENSIS Information

See products with IRVINGIA GABONENSIS

6/11/2014 9:36:29 AM

Comment:
When I was on the African Mango diet, I was so surprised by how my appetite was suppressed. I’m a meat and potatoes guy and I love burgers and fries so I was really nervous about not being able to lose any weight. After 3 days of taking the pills, I noticed I had more energy and I didn’t crave bacon and hash browns in the morning (my wife is a great cook and she always make a huge breakfast- maybe ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 6:25:52 PM

Reviewer: Merlindd28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

6/3/2014 6:53:59 PM

Reviewer: MERLIND28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Follow this free diet chart with your regular dosage of African Mango http://www.healthdiscoveriesjournal.com/mango/ you will see wonders working in your body.

6/1/2014 6:10:43 PM

Reviewer: Slimnow, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I heard about African Mango on the Dr. Oz show. There has been a lot of hype about it so I decided to try it out. I’ve been on it for about 1 week and I do feel more energetic and less cravings. Has anyone been on it for longer than that and seen weight loss and improvement in your energy level? Now I lost about two pounds by following this diet guide http://www.healthdiscoveriesjournal.com/mango/

3/2/2014 12:50:02 PM

Reviewer: toya J., 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've used it for 2 weeks and have felt like I have a head cold the whole time. Headache, stiffness, and swollen lymph nodes, all making me tired. The upside is that I'm eating less.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber