User Reviews & Ratings - HCG DIET

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HCG DIET.

«HCG DIET Information

See products with HCG DIET

9/22/2014 8:53:16 PM

Reviewer: V, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
9/9/2014 6:06:07 AM

Reviewer: sparky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I lost 10 lbs per month and my overall health and well being improved dramatically after getting all the sugars, starches, and bad fats out of my system. I thought I was a healthy eater, but now I feel wonderful, no highs/lows cravings and enjoy the recipes.

8/14/2014 6:26:07 AM

Reviewer: sparkplug, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was skeptical at first with the whole concept, but after reading Dr. Simieon 1970 report, I was reassured this made perfect sense. I tried working out, eating right, but due to my age (59) and desk job, I could not get the 20 lbs off. Within 2 months I lost the 20 lbs. My goal was to have a normal BMI for my height and weight 22, and I did it. The diet recipes are wonderful and my gut has ne ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2014 2:29:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I choose injectable through Dr who also requested cbc before starting. 5'6 131 but until 3 yrs ago I was 118-124 from age 18 to 3 yrs ago. This has been very successful for what my goal was. Just needing 15 lbs which accumulated in upper arms but mostly breast tissue. This area was very hard to loose mass from due to 18 years of high physical activity (distance running). You are getting 2000 c ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2014 3:52:19 PM

Reviewer: HCG, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm a 41 Male. On my second cycle (5 weeks each) of HCG injections and prescription pills for to increase heart rate. I have lost 25 lbs in a month and a half. I've stalled out at 20 lbs twice. Now I'm experiancing dizziness and I guess what is vertigo. I hope it doesn't get worse. I need 13 more pounds to get to my goal weight. This has been my only bad side effect.

St Johns wart