User Reviews & Ratings - HCG DIET

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HCG DIET.

«HCG DIET Information

See products with HCG DIET

3/20/2015 12:08:44 PM

Reviewer: Diane F, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I went on the diet to lose weight. It was incredibly effective. Lost weight quickly and have not gained it back. Feel great. When on HCG, my headaches reduced dramatically.

11/2/2014 8:03:01 AM

Reviewer: HCG Believer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
You must follow the Dr Siemons protocol. I am a woman in my late 40's and this was the only program that worked for me. I have maintained the loss by eating healthier and in appropriate amounts. It also reversed my hot flashes and mood swings. I have energy. I think the hormone solved my "women issues"

9/22/2014 8:53:16 PM

Reviewer: V, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
9/9/2014 6:06:07 AM

Reviewer: sparky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I lost 10 lbs per month and my overall health and well being improved dramatically after getting all the sugars, starches, and bad fats out of my system. I thought I was a healthy eater, but now I feel wonderful, no highs/lows cravings and enjoy the recipes.

8/14/2014 6:26:07 AM

Reviewer: sparkplug, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was skeptical at first with the whole concept, but after reading Dr. Simieon 1970 report, I was reassured this made perfect sense. I tried working out, eating right, but due to my age (59) and desk job, I could not get the 20 lbs off. Within 2 months I lost the 20 lbs. My goal was to have a normal BMI for my height and weight 22, and I did it. The diet recipes are wonderful and my gut has ne ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?