User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

6/25/2014 10:49:54 AM

Reviewer: Sunshine369, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking RK last year and within 2 months I lost 13lbs. I took the GNC brand. I was completely satisfied. This is something that I didn't want to become dependent on so I stopped taking them and guess what I gained it all back plus 10 extra pounds. Well I'm back on the RK but a different brand only because a friend bought them and didn't want them since she has lost weight. Not ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2014 7:00:42 AM

Reviewer: Maura H, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
While it is hard to pin this down, I think that Raspberry Ketone (pure, 600mg twice daily - taking for 2 weeks now) has been causing me joint pain, especially in my hips. While I can sometimes have stiff hips, this has worsened. Has anyone else experienced this. In terms of weight loss, nothing so far, but it is early days.

6/17/2014 1:14:43 PM

Reviewer: jojo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
give me energy without making me nervous or shakey

6/14/2014 9:46:19 AM

Reviewer: olu, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I observed stiffness in my right knee for the first time ever after 2 weeks. My sugar craving escalated due to psychological feelings of weight safety or to the ketones. Bloating and deterioration of carpal tunnel symptoms. Gained more weight. I discontinued and observed an improvement in my stiff knee. Took it up again and both knee and hands were into intense discomfort. Now I pulled out, tge ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2014 9:47:14 AM

Reviewer: pghgrl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I lost 35lbs in 2mos it increased my energy level. love it !

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber