User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

8/3/2013 3:04:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Be ware if you have a berry allergy DO NOT TAKE THIS!

7/16/2013 8:32:59 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
It has worked for me...I have lost around 30 lbs in the past few months. I have wasted money on lots of diet pills in the past, and this is the first thing that has actually made me lose weight with NO side effects. Just be sure that you are buying 100% raspberry ketones with no additives. Some brands have other things added, which may be causing side effects for some. Also, make sure your are ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2013 7:51:28 PM

Reviewer: Teresa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Since starting it I have been severly lightheadedand and a lot aof nausea. Slight jitters too.

7/13/2013 12:13:29 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I wanted to lose some weight soI heard of Raspberry Ketone program. I have been taking this product for two + months and haven't lost any weight. I am having a lot of fatuge and energy loss. I am seeing a Dr at this time and I am stopping the Ketone program as this is the only thing added to my diet.

7/6/2013 8:23:28 AM

Reviewer: Classyshe, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this last year and stopped because of the dizziness. I did seem to lose weight. I started again a couple of months ago because I felt I was getting too big. I do take Zumba & Bokwa 3 to 4 days a week. I take 1 100 RK with breakfast. It does give me energy. My appetite is reduced, but I'm not sure I'm losing weight. I started taking a 2nd 1 at lunch yesterday to see ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber