User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

7/6/2013 8:23:28 AM

Reviewer: Classyshe, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this last year and stopped because of the dizziness. I did seem to lose weight. I started again a couple of months ago because I felt I was getting too big. I do take Zumba & Bokwa 3 to 4 days a week. I take 1 100 RK with breakfast. It does give me energy. My appetite is reduced, but I'm not sure I'm losing weight. I started taking a 2nd 1 at lunch yesterday to see ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2013 8:58:45 AM

Reviewer: Justme, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I bought Raspberry Ketones manufactured by Labrada and have been taking 200mg for a few days. The only side effects I have noticed is more frequent bowels movements that are sometimes a little loose. In my mind, I think it's the fat being expelled from my body. haha Whatever the case, I feel hopeful.

6/2/2013 9:32:35 AM

Reviewer: Melissa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been taking the walmart one for 9.98 for a week and cut soda and most carbs out and exersiced. Lost 5 punds so far! I have done this routine without the pills and got no results! No side effects and have lots of energy!

5/21/2013 1:03:01 PM

Reviewer: amoen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking rasberry ketones for about 2 weeks the brand is Ultimate Rasberry Ketone by Phytogenix Laboratories. I have been experiencing abdominal cramps as well as having the shakes. Don't think i will continue use.

5/14/2013 8:18:15 AM

Reviewer: kae23mt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i have been taking this for 5 days now and have lost 6 pounds,i am needing the toilet more often and dont feel as full of energy as i thought i would also starting to get really bad stomach craps about 30 minuets after taking it and becoming a little shakey, really happy with the weight loss results though and hope they keep up.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber