Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

3/25/2015 2:19:23 AM

Reviewer: Noonoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had my fair share of problems the people I got mine from are called nutra london -DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM I had a free trial from them for£ 3.95 a few days later they cleared the rest of the funds in my account reported to my bank to dispute and managed to get hold of them via email got a full refund after a few days was optimistic after this have been loosing weight since January has b ... Show Full Comment

3/25/2015 12:45:22 AM

Reviewer: Halliday, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
trying to start

3/19/2015 3:15:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I recently purchased 100 mg raspberry ketones After 8 hours taking 1 100 mg tablet, My heart started to race, I was sweating and my blood pressure went sky high, and the next day I had bad pains in my lower stomach and felt sick, that's after one tablet, it took 2 days for everything to go back to normal . Would not recommend these to anybody.

2/26/2015 3:05:29 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I ordered this for myself and three friends. I gained weight. I have not checked with the weight loss of my friends but they do not seem to have lost anything.

1/27/2015 2:28:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm only giving one star because its required but they won't get any stars from me. They just want your money. When I first received the product I wanted to return it because I did not want to keep paying $40 a month. I went online to cancel my subscription. Not even a week later they charged me AGAIN after I already canceled for the second bottle. I called them to find out where I could r ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?