User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

8/5/2013 5:39:01 PM

Reviewer: josmoe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking Raspberry Ketone RX since April 2013. I've lost 14 lbs. I don't know how many inches I have lost, but I've went from a size 15/16 into a 9/10. I haven't done anything different except take this supplement. I can tell when I haven't taken the supplement because I'm not as energized.

7/19/2013 6:14:20 PM

Reviewer: lollie62, 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking Raspberry ketones because I heard that it helped with weight loss. I've been taking it for several months, and although it hasn't been effective for weight loss, my blood glucose readings have been lower than they've been for years--100 or less, and I'm completely off of Benicar now because my blood pressure is consistently normal without it. It's worked for me.

7/16/2013 2:39:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking this product on and off for about an month and an half so far. ive lost a few pounds and my hair and nails seem to be growing substantially.please remember to eat light with use. exercise and drink plenty of fluids.

7/11/2013 1:01:10 AM

Reviewer: lindalou, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I went to lunch with a girlfriend, whom I hadn't seen in awhile. I was shocked to see she had lost a lot of weight. In fact she told me she lost 60lbs in 1 year on the Rasberry Keytones, with very little change to her lifestyle. I immediately went to Walmart to get the brand she used. No fillers, etc., I have been on it 6 days and I have noticed my belly going down, even though I probably ha ... Show Full Comment

7/9/2013 9:47:10 AM

Reviewer: Tannymfg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I tried this product for a month then stopped since I didn't lose but a few pounds. I have contined to follow a WW diet losing 1-2 lbs. weekly feeling healthy. I decided to try the raspberry ketones again but might not continue. I had pains in mt upper back from gas and constant burping. I also had abnormal heart beat. I will try taking today but if same symptoms continue will discontinue. I b ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber