User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

10/25/2013 9:36:23 PM

Reviewer: SashaMarie, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have used Raspberry Ketone for several weeks now and I have to say I am happy with the results. I didn't really work out the first week and a half and ended up losing about 3lbs. I also didn't binge but just had foods in moderation w/o counting calories or being strict. And this was without working out that first week and half to two weeks. I have since started working out and as long a ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2013 9:46:09 AM

Reviewer: Thrilled, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I used raspberry ketones and lost 5-8 lbs within 2 months time. It's better to lose slowly. Quick weight loss results in gaining weight back quicker and gaining more weight. I've maintained my weight loss for the last four months. I stopped the respberry ketones for about 3 months. I will resume if weight starts to creep up. So far so good.

10/10/2013 8:47:15 AM

Reviewer: bee927, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been awake for six days.......cannot ever fall asleep. Pills make me feel crazy I gave it a week they're in the trash.

9/23/2013 7:07:52 PM

Reviewer: sle061276, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I bought some raspberry ketones on clearance and have been taking it 3 times per day for three weeks and have not lost any weight even though I've been walking 3-5 miles per day. It has been completely ineffective for me. Wish it would have worked. No side effects other than I could taste raspberry for an hour after taking it, which is kind of weird! good thing I like the taste of raspberry

9/10/2013 3:22:03 PM

Reviewer: Denice, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Some Ketone products have a very low dosage which will cause them to be ineffective. I have tried both. I recently purchased one that is 800 mg per dose (2 pills) and it works really well. These pills will not work if you dont change your diet at least a little. They are not "miracle" pills however they do produce results.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed