User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

6/3/2014 9:42:55 PM

Reviewer: grg, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took 2-3/250mg a day and did lose a lot of weight(50 lbs). The side effects were noticeable, extremely anxious and felt out of sorts, tachycardia.

5/26/2014 5:25:08 PM

Reviewer: SusanJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I ordered Garcinia from Garciniacambogiastar.com and the results so far are good. I feel less appetite and I feel better. I also fast walk 30 minutes per day since I started to take Garcinia.

5/26/2014 4:08:28 AM

Reviewer: Sh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took the pills for 20 days while i was travelling from one city to another & enjoing what ever i want to eat no matter how much calories it contained but when i got back from my vocation i found that i haven't gained any kilos so i bought some more pills for another 20 days i 've been taking them for 7 days now & using a 1000 calories a day program & i lost 3 kilos so far. I& ... Show Full Comment

5/16/2014 11:03:25 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
When I began taking raspberry keytones, I was told it may take anywhere between 1-6 months to actually kick in and start working. Well mine took about a month and within 3 months I had lost 20 pounds.

5/15/2014 10:22:56 AM

Reviewer: Jackie 28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The RK I got is from Homeopathics Labs. It's not a pill though, it's ultra pure grade raspberry ketone crystal powder. You only mix 1/2 of the 1/16tsp (provided in jar) into water, juice ect twice a day. My energy level has increased, I have no side effects other that using the restroom more often, but I feel that's the best way to clean my body out. I'm not sure why people think y ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber