User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

3/30/2015 3:49:43 PM

Reviewer: Webmd, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Please delete if not allowed : I take no regular medication. Early days yet as I have only taken two 100 mg capsules - on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. In the afternoon of Sunday I was rushed to hospital with a nose bleed that could not be stopped. The ENT staff packed my nostrils and only Monday afternoon has my nose bleed been stemmed.

3/25/2015 2:19:23 AM

Reviewer: Noonoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have had my fair share of problems the people I got mine from are called nutra london -DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM I had a free trial from them for£ 3.95 a few days later they cleared the rest of the funds in my account reported to my bank to dispute and managed to get hold of them via email got a full refund after a few days was optimistic after this have been loosing weight since January has b ... Show Full Comment

3/25/2015 12:45:22 AM

Reviewer: Halliday, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    trying to start

3/19/2015 3:15:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I recently purchased 100 mg raspberry ketones After 8 hours taking 1 100 mg tablet, My heart started to race, I was sweating and my blood pressure went sky high, and the next day I had bad pains in my lower stomach and felt sick, that's after one tablet, it took 2 days for everything to go back to normal . Would not recommend these to anybody.

2/26/2015 3:05:29 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I ordered this for myself and three friends. I gained weight. I have not checked with the weight loss of my friends but they do not seem to have lost anything.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?