User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

9/7/2013 1:17:40 PM

Reviewer: Tory, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been on forza raspberry ketone 2:2:1 and forza purecol colon cleanse for 3weeks and have lost no weight i started off me going to the loo 4x aday but thought maybe this is what happens when u start out and cleansing your colon!! and thats prob where you loose the weight lol but I have had a number of side effects from dizziness, bad burping after eating with chest pain, head aches, nausea ... Show Full Comment

9/6/2013 12:24:00 PM

Reviewer: Marie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had to stop taking this supplement after 7 days. I was feeling jittery bad headaches and could not sleep. In addition felt nauseous. I was taking 1 500mg tablet in the morning with breakfast. Did not loose ant weight in the 7 days. I must remember don't believe everything I read!!!! Back to normal self and joined weight watchers for weight lose.

8/23/2013 7:25:11 AM

Reviewer: GG, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I find this product helps with cellulite . It has literally disappeared on my upper arms....miraculous! Nothing else has helped before this.

8/22/2013 12:44:51 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 45-54 Female

Comment:
I had a severe allergic reaction after taking my first raspberry ketone tablet. first my hands became extremely itchy; minutes later my tongue, throat, lips and eyelids started to swell and then I developed an intense prickling red rash over much of my body. My heart was racing and my breathing laboured. It was very frightening and my son had to call the emergency doctor After a double dose of a ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2013 12:19:37 PM

Reviewer: eve, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Eat Something WhenTaking

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed