User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

3/13/2013 10:14:31 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
2/24/2013 7:36:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
2/11/2013 10:34:23 PM

Reviewer: Lindz_4413, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking the rasberry ketones now for 4 days I don't want to weigh myself until I have been on it for a full week, I have felt like I've had more energy, but I have had breast tenderness and headaches which is not normal for me? Not sure if it's correlated but it's the only thing I've changed? I plan on sticking to it for a bit longer but I'm starting to lose fait ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2013 10:52:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I haven't taken them consistently as I am like that when it comes to medicine. I started taking them in August 2012. Within the first two weeks of taking them off and on, I lost 8 pounds and have not gained them back. That was with changing my diet, but without exercise. I take the Raspberry Ketone + Green Tea by Futurebiotics LLC. Each pill has 300mg of Raspberry Ketones and 200mg of Green ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2013 2:18:55 AM

Reviewer: Oneirritatedgirl, 19-24 Female

Comment:
I have gained weight from this, I took 2 at breakfast an two at supper. I only used it for 3 days and I gained 5 lbs from it! Biggest waste of $30 I have ever spent! I do not recommend this product to anyone!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed