User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

7/27/2015 7:33:13 PM

Reviewer: Barb, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this product 1 week ago and I have steadily lost up to 4#. I have been riding my bicycle, eating well avoiding sugary foods and ice cream as well as low carb. but I have done that before without good results so adding the rasberry ketones has been helpful. Not sure how it has worked for others but I am impressed. :) I could not find my brand on the list so here it is- Rasberry ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2015 5:06:48 PM

Reviewer: Afourteenyearoldprincess, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used it and lost around 10 pounds in two weeks. The key here is to rember to eat healthy. I limited myself to 150 calories of any unhealthy food of my choice. If I didn't do that then maybe I'd see some more progress. I love it and will continue. I didn't even have to exercise! The only thing is that for the first week I had diarrhea but it cleared up on its own.

7/15/2015 11:42:35 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I personally love Raspberry Ketones. I have lost a lot of weight and I feel great throughout the day. There is one brand in particular that I always buy from. It's by Legacy Nutra. They have an awesome formula that combines Raspberry Ketones with other products like African Mango and Green Tea Extract. The price is pretty good too compared to others. Only $20. If you guys wanna check it o ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2015 3:44:11 PM

Reviewer: heatpete, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken these a few times now over the past week and each time I experienced an increase in bowel movement and nausea with SEVERE vomiting. I took them in hopes of helping me lose weight, but not like this. Horrible stuff.

6/17/2015 4:12:20 PM

Comment:
its a sham dont order

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?