User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

3/26/2014 2:43:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
This is not for me I started to take it and I felt bloated and in less then 2 weeks I put on 13 pounds never doing this again

9/13/2013 3:48:38 PM

Reviewer: not impressed, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been taking this for over 3 weeks and found no benefit at all. Goes to show that nothing works for weight loss other than eating right and exercise. There is no magic fix people. Dont waste your money.

8/16/2013 12:39:09 AM

Reviewer: ultimate raspberry ketone, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have taken raspberry ketone for two weeks but i had to quit. I had an allergic reaction, i received three pinkish rashes on my hip that itch and is very sore. This is the only thing that i had done different in my diet. I thought i had the right tablet but its not for me.

7/9/2013 9:47:10 AM

Reviewer: Tannymfg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I tried this product for a month then stopped since I didn't lose but a few pounds. I have contined to follow a WW diet losing 1-2 lbs. weekly feeling healthy. I decided to try the raspberry ketones again but might not continue. I had pains in mt upper back from gas and constant burping. I also had abnormal heart beat. I will try taking today but if same symptoms continue will discontinue. I b ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2013 12:31:29 AM

Reviewer: jackiep, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The basic side effects listed under the main page are very true. I have been experiencing restless leg syndrome rapid heart rate anxiousness and at night hive like symptoms. Surely Keytone is loaded with energy but it back fires. I feel so 'off' from my normal self that I am not wanting to burn calories with exercise. which is odd since I am a very active person! I wouldn't recommend t ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber