User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

4/26/2015 4:07:22 PM

Reviewer: Marie Marie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been using Raspberry ketones drops from Natural Labs Group who sells product on amazon and I was very surprised at the great taste of this first of all so for I have been taking this for just a few days and I noticed that I did lose 3 pounds. What I wanted to lose was just 4 to 5 pounds. And so far this is really working well for me. What I like the most about this is that it inspires ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2015 12:16:11 AM

Reviewer: gypsy 72, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
DO NOT TAKE THIS! it makes your throat swell up and it feels like you cant breath! I just wanted to lose a few pounds not in the E.R. DR.OZ needs to take this pill before he promotes it to the public.

4/18/2015 1:56:24 PM

Reviewer: reddlady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had heard positive results from family members and decided to try- I need to loose only about 5-8 pounds and have pretty healthy eating habits but the last pounds I have struggled with so I tried the supplement. But after 3 weeks nothing has changed for me.

3/30/2015 3:49:43 PM

Reviewer: Webmd, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Please delete if not allowed : I take no regular medication. Early days yet as I have only taken two 100 mg capsules - on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. In the afternoon of Sunday I was rushed to hospital with a nose bleed that could not be stopped. The ENT staff packed my nostrils and only Monday afternoon has my nose bleed been stemmed.

3/25/2015 2:19:23 AM

Reviewer: Noonoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had my fair share of problems the people I got mine from are called nutra london -DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM I had a free trial from them for£ 3.95 a few days later they cleared the rest of the funds in my account reported to my bank to dispute and managed to get hold of them via email got a full refund after a few days was optimistic after this have been loosing weight since January has b ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart