User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

12/13/2014 9:46:30 PM

Reviewer: Hmmm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This product is does not work and there advertising is fraudulent. They give you testimonials with pictures and say only took a month to look like this... But the woman's hair has grown about 6months worth in length. They also use a very common image of a blonde womans before and after I have seen on Jillian micheals detox program. This is totally fraud don't believe everything you see!

12/13/2014 2:45:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!! I signed up for a 14 Day Free Trial and was sent a 30 day supply. My account was charged $87 14 days after I placed the order. They started the trial period before the product shipped, I only had the product for 7 days before I was charged. The company was unwilling to provide a refund so I will have to dispute it with my bank. VERY DECEIVING PRACTICES!!!!

12/4/2014 1:14:34 PM

Reviewer: Dr-Oz-Lies, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Dr oZ got a huge pay off in this product for his approval of it. As he did with several other products he has so called indorced one of which we all found out had nothing in it at all. That was the sprinkle crap you put on everything you eat. See that's how Oz makes his money now by lying to his Many patients/audience. He probably was no better as a practicing physician either. I lost 46 poun ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2014 2:08:49 AM

Reviewer: Missneat, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken it for about two weeks now and the only thing it's doing is giving me diarhea making it so I can't eat. I want to lose weight but I still want to be able to eat, this product and the garnicia one also lied when it said they only charge for shipping and handling don't buy this I got charged 87.00 got that refunded thankfully but now I just got charged 84.00 by this product ... Show Full Comment

11/3/2014 8:26:54 AM

Reviewer: Marie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This stuff is very effective if you are using the right stuff. I use ProCare Health's Green Coffee Bean Extract with 50% Chlorogenic Acid with Svetol found on Amazon. I bet for those who are using this do not have the right formula, as this was the exact product on Dr.Oz. I do exercise 3plus times a week and try to control my sugar and fat intake. This stuff helps. I lost over 60pounds.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber