User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

4/2/2015 2:36:30 PM

Reviewer: Kornute, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
3/31/2015 6:58:11 PM

Reviewer: Dorifishy , 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
It is slow, but consistent. The main effect I see with this pill is that I no longer eat emotionally, & I no longer have cravings or incessant feelings of emptiness. I also get full quicker. It has also helped remove my addiction to coffee, (I used to drink 6 cups/day) now I don't need any & no headache when I skip. Other than that, I sleep normal, no effect on anxiety. No extra energy ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2015 9:50:18 AM

Reviewer: evergreen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This definitely made me lose more weight than I should have done for the amount I was eating and exercise I was doing. However it was only effective when I cut my calories to below what my body needed to maintain weight.

3/3/2015 11:12:11 PM

Reviewer: blort, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
according to the Nutrition Action Newsletter, this treatment is completely without value and it was hyped based on one badly done study of just 16 people, whose results were paid for and then faked. It was then rewritten for money by unrelated workers who presented it as their own research. Dr. Oz has admitted that the drug is worthless, retraced th study on his website and removed footage in wh ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2015 8:08:49 AM