User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

9/29/2014 6:06:50 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
9/9/2014 8:29:36 PM

Reviewer: disappointed, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The product gave me bad migraines and when I called the customer service dept they told me don't take the recommended dosage and I advised them I was unhappy and wanted my money back and they refused. Terrible

8/27/2014 4:16:56 PM

Reviewer: Mary Dinon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I think what a lot of people are missing when it comes to using these type of products is they are expecting miracles without actually putting any real effort in themselves. What I'm saying is there are no magic pills or solutions only an individuals grasp of reality and their motivation to lose weight will yield results. If your looking for solutions from a product without facing reality well ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2014 11:07:14 AM

Reviewer: Fariba, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have not had any sleep since I taken this tablet and I only taken 4 doses throughout four days about 400mg.

7/11/2014 8:10:06 PM

Reviewer: NA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I did not find any weight loss benefits. In fact, I noticed increased sugar cravings after a week or so (which is common for me when I consume caffeine) that obviously led to some weight gain before I stopped. A friend of mine, on the other hand (who is not so sensitive to caffeine) claims that this product takes an edge of her appetite. She finished my bottle and keeps buying more.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber