User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

6/23/2013 7:43:24 PM

Reviewer: HELEN, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT IN PILL FOR 2 WEEKS. I HAVE NOT LOST AYY WEIGHT IN FACT I HAVE GAINED. AND NOW I HAVE A BURNING WHEN I URINATE. POSSIBLY ACIDIC URINE.

6/23/2013 3:28:38 PM

Reviewer: Jim, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this supplement since mid April 2013. The first month I lost 7lbs. Have since included a very healthy low fat nutritional plan. I have lost 22lbs with some walking 2-3 times a week. I have several family members w/diabetes or pre-diabetes & both have lowered the levels approx 20%. One is on insulin & has reduced the amount taken daily significantly. I have Dr Song Medica ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2013 10:19:16 AM

Reviewer: dissapointed in pa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I can't sleep while taking this stuff! I didn't get to bed until 4 AM this morning, and that was after 3 nights of the same type of insomnia. This all started when I started taking the green coffee extract, so I am stopping them today. I haven't lost any weight, just precious sleep. The only reason why I even tried the stuff is because I saw it endorsed by Dr. Oz. I truly won' ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2013 8:03:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Don't do it! I read through all the lit in advance (or thought I had) only to miss the info about horrible stomach cramps. I can't believe that the only place such info exists is here. One pill with a glass of water and I was sick for a day and a half and out salary and the cost of the pills. At least with Sensa they are upfront with the side effects at the outset--not with this, shameful!

6/20/2013 4:40:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
this is the second day I have taken them I felt ok yesterday today I have loose stool severe cramping stomach is rumbling so loud my clients are concerned that I am sick not taking it again my eyes are also blurry and have a dizzy feeling.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber