User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

6/20/2013 4:40:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
this is the second day I have taken them I felt ok yesterday today I have loose stool severe cramping stomach is rumbling so loud my clients are concerned that I am sick not taking it again my eyes are also blurry and have a dizzy feeling.

6/19/2013 7:12:02 PM

Reviewer: MGC206, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took the pill for over 1 month. It gave me gut pains and i experience a huge loss of vitamin D absorption. i did look about 5 pds.

6/17/2013 1:49:29 PM

Reviewer: orangebyrd, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
NEVER again will I purchase anything Dr OZ recommends,,,My IBS worsen,,had gut pain and upset stomach ever day,,bad episode with my eyes,,doctor said my sugar was up,,I have never had a problem with that,did not loose any weight,quit taking,now I am sleeping better and no gut and stomach pain..Beware of these pills,I was taking 800 mg frim New Health Corp. one in the morn.and one before my night m ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2013 11:21:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took one tablet 30 min before breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full glass of water. No noticeable side effects apart from frequent urination which is probably due to drinking so much water. I have increased exercise by walking and have not really altered what i ate as an experiment.After 2 weeks I have on put on 2kg!I'm disappointed that it did not work for me.

6/3/2013 7:50:50 PM

Reviewer: deniece, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Taken as intructed, totally useless!! what a waste of good money

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber