User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

7/26/2013 8:47:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    DO NOT USE GREEN COFFEE IF YOU ARE BIPOLAR!!! I was not informed that the strength of the caffeine could cause a bipolar episode. After taking for a week I couldn't sleep very well. I started feeling really depressed. More than I had ever in my life. Then this past week I seriously thought about taking my life. I had a huge breakdown. I have been off the pills for 5 days now and am feeling ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2013 1:30:45 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've used the Pure Health brand from Walmart. This stuff really does work. To jumpstart my metabolism, I did a cleanse before starting the product. Within the first two weeks, I lost 7lbs without changing my diet and only walking a few mins daily.

7/21/2013 4:07:58 PM

Reviewer: JL, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taking Green Coffee Bean MAX for about 2 months and have lost 12 lbs along with a healthy, light diet. I use stevia and do not use soft drinks or juices other than natural fruits. I have also stopped all meat products except wild-caught salmon barbecue once a week.

7/17/2013 10:03:36 AM

Reviewer: amadaj, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have an extra 15 to lose and have been taking faithfully as directed for almost 2 weeks and have not lost a single pound. That's with eating a healthy diet and running 5 miles most days of the week. I am very disappointed. I will keep trying til I run out but so far, no results!

7/13/2013 7:44:40 PM

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?