User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

6/3/2013 7:50:50 PM

Reviewer: deniece, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Taken as intructed, totally useless!! what a waste of good money

6/3/2013 7:07:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After I saw Dr. Oz touting this supplement, I went to the store and got the exact brand of green coffee bean extract he had on his show. After 10 weeks on this stuff, I never lost a pound (and I eat very sensibly) and it gave me a bit of diarhhea and it also wound up keeping me up at night quite often, whereas, I had never had trouble sleeping before. I wanted this product to help speed up my ot ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2013 2:19:47 PM

Reviewer: Bombay Green, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
it works

5/23/2013 9:47:47 PM

Reviewer: kindam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Could not sleep at night untill 7 to 8 in the morning..although trying sleeping pills heavy dose ,sleeping hypnosis , affirmation , law of attraction....allll.but nothing worked.will stop taking it for while and see.!!!

5/23/2013 3:27:02 PM

Reviewer: Spygrloo7, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was sceptic, but saw it on Dr oz. So I decided what the heck. So I Tried it. It's been 3 weeks and I lost 9 lbs. I did not change my eating habbit, nor do I have the time to exercise ( office all day sitting at a desk) But I did reduce my intake of sugar. and try to keep a 1200 calories day. Not easy As I only ate like once or twice a day and gained the MUFFIN TOP. Now I force myself to eat ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber