User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

4/23/2013 7:05:09 PM

Reviewer: ERNURSE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only taken these pills for 1 week, and after reading the reviews, along with how I'm feeling, I'm throwing them away. Severe abdominal pain, headaches, and dizziness. I even tried just taking one capsule the whole day. I actually even feel more bloated. Definitely not worth the risk!

4/13/2013 10:43:52 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I work out 4times a week a eat sensibly, no fried foods, very little processed foods. My calorie intake has also been reduced. Green coffee bean extract doesn't work! I have also taken raspberry ketones and garcinia Cambodia, all recommended by dr oz as great weight loss products. Don't waste your money, these products do not work. Shame on dr oz for recommending these products !!!

4/10/2013 7:26:51 PM

Reviewer: Mommy2-1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Started less than a week ago and stopping TODAY. Severe stomach cramps, restless sleep and I feel nauseated A LOT. Heard it was safe and effective so I thought I would give it a try. Not worth it. Ill stick with the less-fun traditional route of less calories and more exercise instead. Also noticed my BP is all over the place. Going down and then high leaving me feeling unwell :(

4/10/2013 5:22:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been on the Green Coffee *Svetol for 3 days and I'm getting off of them asap! I was having very bad headaches and very rapid heart rate and dizziness, turns out my blood pressure was 181/110...I would like to live as long as possible, so I'm going to the store in the morning to get a refund. I will have to workout harder.

4/8/2013 3:46:33 PM

Reviewer: MomOfSeven, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Life Source: Green Coffee with GCA 800 mg X 2 times per day; 30 minutes before meals. I've lost no weight, and have ended up gaining weight with decreased input of food? My blood pressure has spiked and of course I am getting dizzy spells, breathlessness, and sharp random headache pain that are symptomatic of that. I am a usual 2 cup coffee drinker during the morning, but cut out one cup to se ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber