User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

6/27/2013 6:38:55 AM

Reviewer: Hvhawley, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Stomach cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom. Severe Headache and insomnia. This after only three days. Very disappointed since dr. Oz never alluded to these side effects. I purchased product strictly on his recommendation.

6/25/2013 1:53:35 PM

Reviewer: medlabgrl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Just having issues with continuous dull headache all over front and top of head. Have been taking for 4 days. Also, vivid dreams at night. Every night. Odd for someone that rarely dreams. Following low carb diet and exercize plan also so we will see...

6/23/2013 7:43:24 PM

Reviewer: HELEN, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT IN PILL FOR 2 WEEKS. I HAVE NOT LOST AYY WEIGHT IN FACT I HAVE GAINED. AND NOW I HAVE A BURNING WHEN I URINATE. POSSIBLY ACIDIC URINE.

6/23/2013 3:28:38 PM

Reviewer: Jim, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taking this supplement since mid April 2013. The first month I lost 7lbs. Have since included a very healthy low fat nutritional plan. I have lost 22lbs with some walking 2-3 times a week. I have several family members w/diabetes or pre-diabetes & both have lowered the levels approx 20%. One is on insulin & has reduced the amount taken daily significantly. I have Dr Song Medica ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2013 10:19:16 AM

Reviewer: dissapointed in pa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I can't sleep while taking this stuff! I didn't get to bed until 4 AM this morning, and that was after 3 nights of the same type of insomnia. This all started when I started taking the green coffee extract, so I am stopping them today. I haven't lost any weight, just precious sleep. The only reason why I even tried the stuff is because I saw it endorsed by Dr. Oz. I truly won' ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?