User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

7/11/2014 8:10:06 PM

Reviewer: NA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I did not find any weight loss benefits. In fact, I noticed increased sugar cravings after a week or so (which is common for me when I consume caffeine) that obviously led to some weight gain before I stopped. A friend of mine, on the other hand (who is not so sensitive to caffeine) claims that this product takes an edge of her appetite. She finished my bottle and keeps buying more.

5/9/2014 1:15:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
2/21/2014 11:24:06 PM

Reviewer: dani0152, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I first heard about this product from a sale associate at Vitamin World. I went into to the store looking for a product to help motivate my weight loss. She also recommend taking it with garcinia cambogia. Both were on sale so I bought them and decided to give it a try. I took both products for about a month. I watched what I ate and ran 2 miles a day 4 days a week along with my weight lifting an ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2014 6:33:10 PM

Reviewer: jam, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I took this supplement for only two weeks, I would cramp @ 4:30 am..and 5:30 pm.like clockwork for the entire 2week use. The pain was unbearable like labor cramps, my lower abdomen to my thighs..i went to the hospital, they gave me pain meds., gave me some gluecus liquid to clean me out..i paid a few buck for those supplements which cost me over 300 bucks for hospital, an meds..i wish I hadn't ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2014 1:22:55 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
HORRIBLE --- DONT TAKE THIS PRODUCT -- GAVE ME A VERY BAD UTI. SO NOT WORTH IT.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber