User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

10/8/2013 7:34:49 PM

Reviewer: not worth it, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i have been taking this for 3 weeks, plus i exercise. I only take it when i am eating lunch, otherwise i feel sick. I also get the jitters after taking this. I have lost 5 lbs., but this is the second time my stomach hurts in the evening. I wont take the pill anymore. same thing with my husband his stomach started to bother him also every night and he took the pill three times a day. he no longer ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2013 1:02:54 AM

Reviewer: shelley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
i carry my weight on my stomach and i have been on GCB for over a month and my weight goes up and down and i hate my stomach, i can't seem to lose 2kg is it because im eating bread again or hormones i also take 2 instead of 1 it's the 800mg

9/19/2013 5:02:34 PM

Reviewer: Moe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Every weight loss pill is not for everyone. Each persons reaction will be different. That's why you talk to your doctor first. Dr Oz can only tell you what have worked for some not all people. I just got mine and will start with 1/2 a pill first and work my way up and then I'll be back to see if my body was ok with it.

9/17/2013 2:58:34 PM

Comment:
I've been taking Green Coffee Bean for over 3 weeks. Heartburn and gaining weight. I eat low fat/clean diet. Run six days a week. Don't waste your $$$$

9/13/2013 3:21:21 PM

Reviewer: PoohLovesGam, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
im 19. Im trying to lose weight to join the air force come Dec. Ive cut my food intake greatly and have started exersicing. before starting this product I had done lost 5 pounds. I have been on this for a week taking 1 pill a day and have gained a pound back. not recommened. I need to lose the weight to get out of an abusive home and start my own life.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber