User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

4/13/2014 10:32:53 PM

Reviewer: Lynn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
This Pill Did not work for me at all. I took It everyday 2 times a day like it said, eat very healthy, and nothing. It didn't work for me and i want to help others to, with what did work for me. BUT WHAT DID WORK WAS "IT WORKS WRAP" ITS A ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT WRAPS. Its Quick and Easy. Place On Your Stomach For 45min. Thats IT and Within 72 Hours you already see Results. I lost 1 ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2014 4:47:05 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this a few days ago. At first it made me have loose stools which i didn't worry too much about. Now i am horribly constipated and bloated. Took magnesium last night hoping it will help w that. I will never take again. Exercise and diet works better. So bloated its horrible. Do not take.

4/8/2014 5:44:19 AM

Reviewer: Satan, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I am still fat, but very good pill

3/24/2014 10:16:56 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking this product twice a day for 4 months, and I've lost 15 pounds. I take 400 mg. 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, and it helps curb my appetite. I'm very sensitive to caffeine, so purchased the Nutrigold brand that has only 2% caffeine, and I sleep fine. No stomach upset for me.

3/15/2014 4:43:39 PM

Reviewer: Trainer- T, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I am a personal fitness trainer and i try to research what ever i take, so I basically reserched it for around 3 years before I finally decided to try it personally. I lost a little over 3% body fat per week & was actually eating a Little worst then normal.it didn't make me jittery or keep me up at night but my tolerance is kind of high anyway when it comes to meds and coffee . all in all ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed