User Reviews & Ratings - MILK THISTLE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MILK THISTLE.

«MILK THISTLE Information

See products with MILK THISTLE

8/20/2014 1:05:07 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Make me feel really Bad, heart burn, náuseas. Brand Holland and Barret

2/26/2014 11:03:19 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Recommended by Dr. Oz

7/31/2012 1:20:34 PM

Reviewer: bayoulily, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
About 5 months ago, I was bulching and had heart burn as well as overall "system" upset. I was diagnosed with a non-alcholoic fatty liver (family thing), saw Milk Thistle on Dr Oz. It has improved my symptoms ten-fold. Buy it! Take it! Cheap and user friendly!

11/17/2011 8:13:34 AM

Reviewer: Kerry C, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
In 2000 I was diagnosed with Graves disease. I read a book that indicated taking Milk Thisle could reverse this disorder..It did! In 2004 I was disgnosed with an advanced and aggressive type of breast cancer that would require aggressive chemo treatments..and that I would become ill while having these treatments.. I continued to take Milk Thistle and I am pleased to announce, I was never ill from ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2009 11:49:30 PM

Reviewer: happy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking for about 9 yrs. I was an alcoholic & now take pain killers with actemetaphen. My liver enzymes are always great. My husband also takes it, he is diabetic, also hep c. liver good. I credit milk thystle. I will tell all how good it has worked for us.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber