User Reviews & Ratings - MILK THISTLE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MILK THISTLE.

«MILK THISTLE Information

See products with MILK THISTLE

3/26/2014 10:14:31 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
A friend recommended this supplement when I was diagnosed with fatty liver, and had the liver enzymes high on my blood tests. (ALT 56 u/l). Taking 1,000 mg twice a day with food, the ALT levels when down from 56 on July 2013, to 53, on September, to 39 (on the normal range) in January 2014. So, although every person is different, it may take 6 or more months of taking it before your liver enzymes ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2013 1:42:26 AM

Reviewer: Alina, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Great herb,safe to use. Thanks to Mother Nature.

12/14/2012 10:13:39 PM

Reviewer: blmmer12, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taken to the hospital for chest pains---making it short---- my liver was enlarged, Dr took me off milk thistle & an estrogen patch was a no no. Thanks to this site I understand now why.

7/1/2012 1:28:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
great treatment. because of drugs prescribed to me my liver enzymes were very high. Dr. said I had to stop taking meds to free up my liver. Gave me 1 month. I mega dosed milk thystle,enzymes dropped dramatically. My dad is the 1 who told me about milk thystle. Dr. said whatever you are doing keep it up. That was 10 years ago. I tell everyone.

3/17/2012 9:04:17 PM

Reviewer: trubrit22, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My liver enzymes were high and now they are normal. Milk thistle has been used for over 2,000 years to treat liver disorders, poisoning and gallbladder problems. Worked for me.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber