User Reviews & Ratings - YARROW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YARROW.

«YARROW Information

See products with YARROW

6/3/2014 9:40:06 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
it worked great, the use is not strong so i use small doses. this is recommended for the people with the same use. do not take to much, ask a doctor before use.younger children should not use therefor they also probably don't need it anyway. But i found great use for yarrow

2/20/2014 7:45:06 AM

Reviewer: Carol, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I'v only been taking it a few days and found relief .. I have a condition called Prurigu Nodularis.. it is caused because my ammune system is a big mess.. my skin itches like I have bugs and I scratch to I bleed . I finally went to the Herb Corner and everything is Natural.. I feel a lot better and I am doing the cleansing also and I am off soda.. WATER WITH LEMON MAKES A DIFFERENTS TOO..

11/6/2013 5:11:11 PM

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
6/3/2013 7:48:06 AM

Reviewer: AshlynP31, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I recently stopped taking birth control. Because of this I've had terrible lower back pain and spotting. I took 5 small stems off a yarrow plant and poured boiling water over it. Then I let it soak for about 10 mins. I added a little bit of honey. After drinking within 10 mins my back felt better. It relieved my menstrual cramps. I'm limiting myself to only having one small cup a day until ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2012 12:36:08 PM

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber