User Reviews & Ratings - GLUCOMANNAN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GLUCOMANNAN.

«GLUCOMANNAN Information

See products with GLUCOMANNAN

5/20/2013 1:53:01 PM

Reviewer: PineTree, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Buy the powder, put in 6oz of water and chug it down. Half hour later, you just aren't hungry. It's amazing. Drugstore.com has the best price I found. I'd like to give this 25 stars. Brand name is NOW.

3/12/2013 1:21:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just started taking this about 2-3 days ago. I noticed a difference in my appetite.I dont really have one. I am not nearly eatting as much as usual and dont feel the need to eat even at breakfast or lunch. But You do need to drink a lot of water with the pills!

1/24/2013 11:00:16 PM

Reviewer: Jen M, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After 8 weeks of using the glucomanan pills (Fiber Diet by Fitness Labs), I lost 11 pounds (really more like 6 weeks because I took the two weeks around Christmas off). My biggest over eating period is at my desk at work, mostly in the afternoon but sometimes in the morning. On days when I had time to eat a good breakfast, I didn't bother with the pills, but I did on days I was rushed and ju ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2011 1:38:27 PM

Reviewer: SAT, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I heard about this product while watching the Dr.Oz show. It really helps to curb my appetite. I take two in the morning before breakfast and two before lunch. When I take the product, I feel fuller before my meals and after.

6/19/2011 3:30:04 PM

Reviewer: Sofie269, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber